Blog: February 2014
Getting the most out of your Shooter School class
In order to make your Shooter School experience more enjoyable, we offer the following tips:
- Most classes start at 8:30 AM, and dependent on progress, usually end around 5:00 PM. CCW classes start at 8:00 AM. Please check your course listing to ensure the correct start time.
- Please review the required equipment section relevant to your course. Some of the secondary gear you may not need, but the suggested items are designed to make your experience as comfortable as possible. However, you know yourself best - bring as much gear as you will use.
- Dress for the weather. We spend considerable time on the range. Rain gear, sun screen, hats, etc., will assist in protecting you from the environment.
- We strongly recommend bringing a cleaning kit for your chosen weapon.
- We strongly reccomend bringing a lunch.
- Be ready to have fun. Whether LE/Military or Civilian, a majority of our classes are designed around offensive and combative weapon use. Our goal is to provide a safe, interactive learning experience. While you will have fun, understand that we will teach you techniques and theories which can be used in defense of life.
See you downrange!