Active Shooter (2 Day) - LE/Military
Shooter School presents a two day course that teaches police Rapid Response Tactics against an active shooter. The course course will introduce the non-traditional tactics and develop the skills necessary to respond effectively to an in-progress school or workplace shooting. It is designed for the first responding officer and supervisor.
Topics to be covered:
- Combat Mindset
- Affects of extreme stress on performance
- Physical and emotional environment of the crisis
- Hostage/Barricade subject
- Revenge shooters
- Immediate threat concept
- Team movement
- Clearing/negotiating stairwells/hallways
- Room clearing tactics
- Search/Rescue tactics
- High profile rescues with vehicles
- Scenario based assessment
- Students are required to wear their uniforms and equipment available while on normal duty assignments
- 200 rounds for shoulder fired weapons
- 100 pistol rounds
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.