Armorer II - M1911 Series Handgun
Shooter School presents a one day follow-up course to Armorer I. Armorer II is an in-depth, detailed examination of the 1911 pistol that covers additional material on, troubleshooting, parts replacement and maintenance.
- Students need to bring a 1911 style handgun that they can work with in class
- Students are encouraged to bring armorers tools and/or gunsmithing kits to class
- Range time will be available for students that desire to test fire weapon after class to insure proper operation
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.