Basic Handgun - 08/14/16 (afternoon class) - Des Moine, IA.
A one day pistol course designed to introduce students to handgun shooting. Through classroom and range instruction, students learn marksmanship fundamentals, weapon familiarization and manipulation, personal and range safety, and an overview on malfunction clearance.
This course is open to the general public, law enforcement, military and private security.
- Handgun with minimum of three magazines
- Holster and magazine pouches
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection (electronic is preferred)
- Attire suitable for range activity and inclement weather
- 250 Rounds handgun ammo
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.