Carbine 1 - Corporate
Carbine 1 is a 2-day course designed for corporate shooters only. Beginning with classroom discussion of the combat mindset and transitions into discussions of weapon operation, maintenance and nomenclature. The course moves from classroom to range setting and focuses on proper zeroing of iron sights and optics. Instruction on proper trigger control, sight alignment and weapon ergonomics is covered. Reloading, malfunction drills are stressed along with target identification. Target sequences and courses of fire incorporate tactics that are corporate shooter exclusive. Course is geared towards the AR-15/M4 weapons class.
- Round count: 900 min. rifle / 200 pistol
- Rifle with sling
- Duty Belt, Holster, magazine pouches (or chest rig, Molle carrier, etc.)
- Eye & ear protection
- 3 magazines (handgun & rifle)
- Knee & elbow pads (optional)
- Rain gear
- Water or hydration device (Camelback)
- Pen & paper
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.