Carbine 3 - Civilian
Carbine 3 is a 2-day course for civilian. It is a challenging course designed to push the student out of a comfort zone and expose them to stress induced courses of fire. All basic fundamentals covered in Carbine 1 and Carbine 2 is utilized. Marksmanship, varied distance courses of fire and decision making course of fire are included with this course.
Class size: 6 min. / 24 max.
- Round count: 1000 min. rifle / 50 pistol
- Rifle with sling
- Handgun with belt & holster
- Eye & ear protection
- 3 magazines
- Knee & elbow pads (optional)
- Rain gear
- Water or hydration device (Camelback)
- Pen & paper
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.