Carbine 3 - Corporate
Carbine 3 is a 2-day intensive course designed to push the student to their limits and challenge their abilities. Physically demanding by design, Carbine 3 relies on timed evolutions, varied distances and stress induced courses of fire at CQB and patrol rifle distances. Positional shooting, low light shooting, transition drills and speed drills are combined with courses of fire that require decision making, target identification and accuracy. Added emphasis to the combat mindset and making the officer more confident with his abilities and carbine deployment. Course is geared towards the AR-15/M4 weapons class.
- Round count: 900 min. rifle / 200 handgun
- Rifle with sling
- Duty belt & holster
- Magazine pouches or appropriate carry system (chest rig, MOLLE system, etc.)
- Eye & ear protection
- 3 magazines (minimum - rifle and handgun)
- Knee & elbow pads (optional)
- Rain gear
- Water or hydration device (Camelback)
- Pen & paper
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.