Tactical Shotgun - Civilian
A course designed for students looking to advance their skills with a shotgun in tactical situations. Designed to break the traditional mold of shotgun use, topics of instruction include marksmanship fundamentals, proper round selection, administrative and tactical loading techniques, and course of fire designed to increase an individual’s skill and confidence.
- Pump or Automatic Shotgun with sling
- Pistol and minimum of three magazines
- Holster for secondary weapon
- Magazine pouches / shell holders for both shotgun and handgun
- Cleaning kits and tool(s) for weapon system.
- Appropriate range clothing for outdoor climate and range activities
- Eye Protection & Hearing Protection (electronic preferred)
- Note taking materials
- Primary weapon mounted light
- Hand held flashlight
- Gloves, Knee and elbow pads (optional but recommended)
- 300 rounds buckshot
- 100 rounds birdshot
- 150 rounds slugs
- 50 rounds pistol
Daily Schedule and Location
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
1. Register for the desired class online.
2. Complete the registration agreement:
For Individuals, please download, complete and return the Individual Student Agreement
For Organizations, please download, complete, and return the Organization Agreement
3. Return completed forms, by mail, fax, or email to:
PO BOX 1191
Mahomet, IL 61853
If you have any questions, or need assistance registering for a course, please contact us or call, 217.972.4503.
Shooter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, or sexual orientation.