Tomahawk GP Tactical Light
The First-Light USA Tomahawk line of lighting tools offers a unique and easy-to-use, hands-enabling design. Unlike traditional “tube lights”, they are designed to keep the users hands-free while maintaining full use of the light. Originally developed as a tactical tool for military and law enforcement, Tomahawk lights are at home anywhere. From hiking excursions and hunting camps, to active duty. And, with several unique personal mounting solutions, no other light offers the combination of tactical, mission critical flexibility with real world practicality.
The Tomahawk GP provides illumination of white light plus a momentary light feature, three intensity levels of Constant-On and a Lockout Mode.
- Constant On HI Lumen: 150
- Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation
- Constructed of aerospace-grade aluminum with an Anodized Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat
- White light runtime ~2 hours (highest setting) and 60 hours (lowest setting)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weighs only 5.7 ounces
- Uses two CR-123A 3-volt batteries
- Compact, approximately 3.4” H x 2.4” L x 1.5” W
- MOLLE- and duty belt-compatible using First-Light USA's exclusive Tactical Retention System (TRS)